Human Resources (Human Capital) Management
A comprehensive suite of offerings, that organizations use to manage internal HR functions. From employee data management to payroll, recruitment, benefits, training, talent management, employee engagement, and employee attendance. Such offerings help HR professionals to manage the modern workforce. Such offering are known in the business world under multiple terminologies, such as “Human Resources Information System (HRIS)”, “Human Resources Management System (HRMS) or “Human Capital Management System (HCMS)”. No matter what the used terminology was, such systems put information about a company’s most valuable assets in front of the people who need them.
HR leaders are advocates of such comprehensive HR systems for the benefits they can reap, such as:
– Delivers superior employee services by helping people to engage continuously and be productive
– Aligns a company’s people strategy to support its evolving business strategy, adjusting to the ever-accelerating changes in the business landscape
– Creates a culture of innovation by keeping up with emerging technologies, while staying ahead of the competition
– Manage the entire recruitment cycle
– Design organizational models that match current and future business strategies and objectives.
– Perform position management by defining and recording required skills, competencies, experience and qualifications for positions, jobs and organizations.
– Perform career management functions relating to the definition of competencies, assessments, suitability matching, graphical ranking, and succession planning
– Administer and maintain benefits plans, coverage levels, and contribution allocations
– Manage salary proposals, and approve these by component.
Oracle Human Resources Management is an integrated suite of offerings that supports all aspects of the HR function. It includes:
– Human Resources Core Informations and Functions
– Payroll Handling
– Self-Service Human Resources
– HR Performance Management
– Time & Labor
– Learning Management
– Benefits Management
– Abcense Management
– Goal Management
– Workforce Compensation
– Succession Management
– Career Development
– Talent Review and Management