AppsPro’s TOAC (Transform On-Premise Applications into Cloud) will accelerate migrating all Oracle On-Premise applications into the Cloud with minimum time and cost, including all existing configuration and data. This will be done by utilizing all new Oracle Cloud Modern Technologies, such as Mobility, Chatbot, and Analytics so that your back-end solutions are presented at front-end channels.
Whatever your starting point in your ERP Transformation journey; whether it is Cloud Deployments, Legacy Environments, or Hybrid Implementations, AppsPro helps you create tactical roadmaps to serve such transformation. This is done by providing a complete, integrated approach that eases your Cloud Journey and facilitates your business growth.
The Newest, Latest, and Emerging Oracle Technologies (Such as artificial intelligence (AI), platform automation, machine learning, blockchain, and Internet of Things (IoT)…etc.) are utilized by AppsPro to enhance business diversity, and provide commercial differentiation at reduced costs, optimized performance, and magnified advantages to our customers.
Oracle allows you to migrate any workload to the cloud, setting the stage for a new era of cloud-based data, applications, and infrastructure. With AppsPro’s Expertise, coupled with Oracle’s Cloud capabilities, Organizations can transition to a secure, scalable, high-performance public cloud—quickly, easily, and with no interruption to business operations.
Integrated, Intelligent Cloud Platform
Oracle Cloud Platform enables developers, IT professionals, and business leaders to develop, extend, connect, and secure cloud applications, share data, and gain insights across applications and devices. Oracle offers the most complete and open platform as a service (PaaS) that has the same capabilities in the cloud and on premises for the greatest choice and most flexible access.
Also, Oracle’s infrastructure as a service (IaaS) capabilities enable companies to run any workload in the cloud, helping to increase business value and productivity. And it includes tools that simplify how organizations migrate on-premises workloads to the cloud.
Customers can subscribe to more than a thousand software as a service (SaaS) applications, in all horizontal and vertical business domains that support all types of cloud scenarios, allowing customers to connect to other cloud services and integrate with existing systems.
Why Should Your Organization Migrate to Oracle Cloud?
Cloud computing has arrived—and it’s here to stay. More than half of all enterprise computing workloads are already running in some type of public or private cloud.
• Oracle Cloud is extremely Secure. Physical data center access controls, encryption of data, and a multi-layered, “defense in depth” security strategies are presented by Oracle Cloud to serve all security needs of customers.
• Oracle Cloud is built on open Standards, which ensures maximum flexibility to cater for your business needs that can change over time.
• You don’t have to compromise Performance for your application workload in the cloud—it is built into the Oracle Cloud infrastructure at all levels.
• Oracle Cloud helps you easily migrate to the cloud while Reducing the Costs of IT modernization.
When you’re ready to move your On-premises Deployment to Cloud deployment, consider the below Decision Points:
• Ownership: Ownership of technology assets versus subscription
• Customizations: Ready-to-use deployment versus customizations
• Fiscal model: Operational versus capital expenditure
• Life cycle: Long-term versus short-term dynamic requirements
• Maintenance: Outsourced management versus in-house management
New and Emerging technologies such as blockchain, the Internet of Things (IoT), artificial intelligence (AI)…etc. are replacing old models and steering the wheel towards new opportunities in the market. Embracing such technologies will leap your business over slower competitors.
• Blockchain transaction makes transactions safer, faster, and error free.
• IoT transforms customer service from being Reactive into Predictive Outstanding experience.
• (AI) and (BI) Renovate processes to ease searches and facilitate Informative Decision-Making
Keys to a Successful Cloud transformation:
1. Have a Solid, Futuristic Cloud Roadmap
2. Moving to Cloud is an Innovation Opportunity to innovate
3. Be patient
4. Have a Consistent Management Strategy
5. Choose AppsPro as you Cloud Transformation Partner